Sunday, October 29, 2006

My weekend up-dates

Thanks to all mommies for their comments on my STRESS level post. Feeling much better now but everytime I walked pass the washer, I will like "Grrrr, shiaks!" but very much better now. I called the guy who is suppose to repair my washer but he said he is off on Sats and Suns so I will have to wait till Mond. Sigh, if I know how to open the 'trapped' door now, I would know how to replace the door lock already. But then, if I know eveything, then these people would loose their job right! He he....

Yesterday was spent at my own house with my mom cos she came over after we went marketing together. She came to help me with some house chores like to clean up my kitchen cupboard, helped me to clear up Oscar's clothes cabinet and helped me with my 'tenggiri' fish. I just have no idea how to make it. Mom made it into paste and helped me store into the fridge. Then later, we went back to mom's place to pick up those washed laundry and had dinner and mom's place. As usual, groceries shopping is a must.

Today as of now, still no plans yet cos hubby need to do some delivery. Waiting for Rachel from Ipoh to call me.... Guess today will be 'rot-at-home' day till this evening's dinner. I just love weekends, even though its spent like sitting around at home. At least, I can do some work and also to spend some time with Oscar. Now searchig the web to see if I can find some sites teaching people how to make 'play-dough'.... Saw LaundryAmah's kids playing, so I tot I want to make some for Oscar too.....

1 comment:

LHS said...

Great to have mommy around LOL!