Monday, October 30, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Sunday is always a lazy day for me. This Sunday is no exception. Woke up, had breakfast, did some ironing, no washing (@#$%^&), made lunch and yippeee.... 1st blogger's meeting cos Rachel, Ipoh mali ledi! Very last minute, thought tak jadi pulak but it did. You can read it all here.


Before I went off to meet these nice bloggers, I have to take a pic of my little prince making a mess in the house...



Him again, with his MESS and enjoying his cup of yogurt after lunch...

Look at those miniature cars, they are everywhere in the house! Have to ask hubby to stop buying, if not, we can open a shop ledi!

5 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

say dun buy dun buy but can tahan not buying meh ?

Annie Q said...

i think those with kids,house will be like that lo hor!!heehee..no one exceptional.

jazzmint said...

hehe got kids like that one lerr...my house oso like warzone

Tracy said...

Hahaha, u call dat a mess? Wait until u come to my house. U'll pengsan. Mana boleh tahan tak beli lagi neh?

LHS said...

Haha..same mess here, i put back he digs out, so just let messy LOL.