Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nothing to Do

While I was busy with my teeveebee series last night and hubby had to do some deliveries, Oscar is left alone once again. He told me he is sleepy so I asked him to 'oi oi' inside the room while waiting for me to finish the show first.

This is what he did while waiting for me:-

Two of Oscar's 'FRIENDs'
*Piggy & bear..lying lifeless behind!
Cutting 'nails' for his friend. This skill he learned from daddy...

What's this? He took double sided tape from the drawer and tried to give his friend a bandage!

*Sigh*... my son really so sien la... I love you Oscar.

7 comments:

Annie Q said...

(whisper)eh!Y Oscar's two friends are all in pink ah? haha..Angie,it's a hint to u that is time to get Oscar a "didi" or "mei mei" lo!LOL

IMMomsDaughter said...

You are so lucky, Oscar can leave you in peace to watch your TV. Good boy Oscar *hugs*

Sasha Tan said...

nod at annie's comment. Get him a "real" toy la..

laundryamah said...

ya lar..see time for him to have di di or mei mei..eh afterwards "sum lei pat ping hang ah.."

LHS said...

Haha, since his friends are pink, then better give him a sister LOL. Consider it..

jazzmint said...

aiyoo...cutting nails for the toys LOL...i think time for 2nd one lah..then he can help up hehe

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hahahaha...Oscar is so cute, especially the part where he bandaged his toys. Wonder who he is trying to imitate...*wink* *wink*.