Friday, November 03, 2006

I cooked Pork!!

If I can escape, I usually don't want to cook pork cos me myself dont eat pork. Me halal-wan... hehe. I still remember two days before the previous Chinese New Year, I went to the market alone to buy some poutry and also to get some pork bones and lean meat for CNY cooking... The moment I walked into the pork section, I felt like vomitting cos of the horrible smell. But, I have to accomplish my mission! But, half way, I beh-tahan liow, I dashed out and throw up at the nearby 'longkang'. Passerby thought this pregnant woman vomitting in the market! Therefore, from that incident onwards, I make sure I ask mom to get pork bones for my soup... I usually go with mom and I will wait far far away and mom will go get it for me... Thanks Mom.



So, after reading Sasha's 'Tidak DiTanggung Halal' post, I decided to make my mom's version of Steam Pork... The result, ok... hubby said its too salty, BUT I LIKE IT! HAHA...


* Boleh ah Sasha-sifu?*

Overall rating: 6.5/10..... the Big King said too salty ma so didnt gip me 8/10 lor....

3 comments:

laundryamah said...

hahaha..as usual u like salty food..

Oscar's Mommy said...

amah: ya lor, everytime you say salty i say not, i think my tongue spoil ledi!
a&amom: haha, me, you and amah all ditanggung halal wan... hehe...

LHS said...

Haha, me also halal but only halal at home, non-halal at outside restaurant.