Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Wonderful Weekend

I had a wonderful weekend today. Supposed to accompany hubby to Bukit Beruntung but while driving half way, hubby's customer called to cancel the appointment. Yippee, cos the North South Highway is like hell! We heard from the radio that the jam was like 5km! Phew! We en-route and turned into Kepong cos hubby suggested we visit the Carrefour in Kepong. Well, since we are in that area, why not. After buying some groceries, Oscar wanted lunch and it is already 2pm. Nothing much to eat in Carrefour so we travelled further and stop at Jusco in Kepong (today seems to be like Kepong shopping day for Oscar). Had lunch in one of the restaurant called the Red Door. The entire shop's decor is very...erm, woody like! The tables and chairs are made of wood, I mean LOG! Yes, its not 'sam kap pan' but real tree logs! Soooo heavy the chairs. Food was so so only but quite expansive. Jalan Jalan and shopped a little as hubby wants to get some jeans and I needed some T-shirts too. Again, we stopped by to get more groceries. Planning to make Fish & Chips tomorrow for dinner. Then, Oscar was too tired, so he slept inside the trolley... full of shopping bags, no pics to show la. Then when Oscar woke up, we decided its time that we go home cos its already 6pm. Time to look for dinner cos I am dead tired and lazy too he he. So, I suggested to go have some claypot rice. Where else but the famous stall in Petaling Street. My prince Oscar have not been to Petaling Street in his entire life! This is his first time and also my first time after I gave birth to Oscar. Walking along Petaling Street is really something exciting cos there's alot to see and buy. Don't dare to buy too much food cos sure cannot finish.... Just bought some 'Fung Wong' egg tarts and their famous 'Char Siew Paus'.... He he.... Some cam-whoring today too.......

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

haiya..should have went to lau hiong mah..they got nice and cheap food ;). it's just behind the kfc.

Oscar's Mommy said...

jazz:aihyoh, me new kaki in kepong la, so dont know my way lor... no second time liow!

laundryamah said...

eh u not new kaki in kepong wat..we used to go there for lunch...aiya so long ledi u cud hv forgotten leow..hahahaha

LHS said...

I miss Petaling Street, that time when i was still in college, i went there everyday for my lunch. Oh, i so MISS KL.