Saturday, October 21, 2006

...Eeewwww...

We signed up with Diamond Water Filter after we moved into our new house 1.5 years later. Before that, we only had mineral pot filter which I will usually take water from the tap and fill it into the mineral pot and I will then take the water from the pot and boil it for Oscar and me and hubby drank direct from the mineral pot cos the water is safe for drinking.
Today marks the 18th month we have signed up for the Diamond Water Filter and hubby decided to call the service guy to come and service the filter. Actually hubby can do it but hubby decided to do a mega cleaning like to clean the inner filter and to change the filtering sheets as well.
The guy came and he did his stuff.... then I keh poh chi, I went outside to '8'..... to my horror, the filtering sheets are filthy dirty and full of mud and sands!.... Here are some pics as proof!

*Opening some valves.

* Yukes! So dirty! Full of mud!
* The CLEAN filter sheets.
Can you imagine if we do not have this filter and the water we are drinking are murky and ..... God knows what it can content... I am not saying that with the filter, we can drink water direct from source, knowing our BolehLand, how clean can our JBA water be... but at least, water are filtered from its foreign particles and sand..... You dont want to 'choked' when drinking plain water right?

(Nope, I am not getting paid for this post cos I am not advertising for Diamond. I just want to let my friends know that you must have a water filter at home, that is all)

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

OMG!!! That's so so so clean....speechless. We also use water filter two of it (one outside, one inside). But no diamond lah...hubby say when reno the house outside then will get a proper big giant filter

laundryamah said...

yucks! as usual la...bolehland wat! actually hor must change yearly ler..so yucky ler..

IMMomsDaughter said...

I've got an Elken one at home and we clean the filter every week. Otherwise, terriblelah!