Friday, October 20, 2006

Remember this?

Yes... we are still talking about this!!! I know I am not being a good wife but this is really making me chi sin! This is really good biz for hubby cos this company gave hubby a very huge order(and more to come I hpe) but its freaking me out cos I have to chipped in to help too! Can't take it cos this thing smells toxic and also folding it cuts my hands all over. Sorry dear, I know this biz means a lot to you and we can be very comfortable if this company gives you biz like this monthly.... but, its taking up our house space and I am getting sick looking at Guang Liang's face...


Its in EVERY corner of the house!!! I want to dream of driving my fav MPV but I dont want to dream about Guang Liang lor....

4 comments:

laundryamah said...

ayo..i oredi offered to let ur hubby put the boxes here la..it's ok one..upstairs got lots of space ler..

Oscar's Mommy said...

amah: no la, if we bring the boxes to the office, then you will need to help too!!! haha

jazzmint said...

haha..guang liang is a hit now ehh...what's in the box lah?? Care to review?? Wanna 8. I love his songs so touching one all..though i only understand part of what he sings LOL

Allyfeel said...

aiyoyo...so cham...ask hubby to hire a temp to help ler.. cut hands not sui liao. :P