Thursday, October 12, 2006

Woo hoo... I love this so much!

Was hinting non-stop to hubby to get me a new camera cos the old one not changgih anymore... so was waiting and waiting .... and taa-daa.... my wedding anniversary present arrived early!

Our wedding anniversary falls on the 14th Oct and its a Saturday.... so I am planning to belanja hubby for Jap food....

This camera is very small in size... the only downside is that this camera is only 4 pix. So, aiming for a more terra one.... pray hard for Valentine's Day gift now.... hehe so greedy la me....

** HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY DEAR **

8 comments:

Angeleyes said...

wah...u so lucky! So jealous ah! My PiggyBeng not sentimental type so he don't like to celebrate stuff like that... :(

IMMomsDaughter said...

Happy Advance Anniversary! You are so lucky. I wait wait till sky drop down also no prezzie for Anniversary :(

Annie Q said...

Happy Anniversary Angie!! Wah! So nice anniversary present lei.I also receive present, but that is for anniversary, next year birthday,& next year valentine's - all in!! So me no more present next year loh! :(

laundryamah said...

warao eh..laundryapah got to see this lor...u hint to him la! i say dilect dilect i want this oso cannot dapat leh! oscar daddy! way to go!

Sasha Tan said...

hehe my hubby also gave me an olympus FE190 during our trip to langkawi last time. hehe
Happy Earliet Anniversary!

Tracy said...

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!

U so de lucky. Hint hint hint sudah dapat. I hint hint hint sampai 'hau sui' pun sudah kering pun tarak *envy envy envy*

LHS said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to you!
You're not greedy la, as woman should be like this ma..

jazzmint said...

wahh so nice hehe..my hubby never get present for anniversary, oni kiss haiyoo