Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shouting @#$%^$#

Today is really not my day.... so I curi tulang and chat a little while now.

Was sitting in front of my pc when a COLIK of mine came and threw at me a piece of quotation i faxed the other day to a customer. He didn't talk to me nicely some more threw that quote on me and ask me "what the shit are you quoting here"..... I was like WT!@#$%#.... I remained calm and the below take place:

Me: XX (name), what happened? I dont understand you?
XX: This (shouting)... what is this?
Me: (in my heart... what does this look like to you? a piece of cheesecake or a piece of table cloth?... a piece of paper with my quotation on it la!!!)... I just said a quote i prepared the other day for ABC Company.
XX: Do you know what are you doing? You are trying to chase a customer away. Do you know this customer is our potention bla bla bla (the rest I cannot absorb already cos he is practically insulting me)
Me: So? What do you want me to do now? I have already explained to this customer why our price is this and reason (I explain myself cos I don't really go down on our retail price unless its necessary and knowing this customer is like "kacang melupakan kulit" so I dont bother to work out a nice price for them.... maybe later but not at this moment la)
XX: (Start to curse me in F word)
Me: Eh, XX what do you want here (me shouting at the same time)
XX: (Was taken back a bit cos he always think he is right)... No, I am not angry but I want you to know........... blab la bla bla....

You see, I usually don't lost my cool cos its not pro to do that.... but I hate it when I am being scold by the F word..... But, deep down, I am so sorry XX. I didn't mean to yell back at you cos its like I didn't show my respect to you too.............. *sigh* today really not my day............

5 comments:

laundryamah said...

@^#$&$ colik! if i sure F'd him leow!

ZMM said...

so fierce one ah your colleague? aiyo.. you work with Tai Yi Loong Sdn Bhd or DVD Pirated Sdn Bhd?

Oscar's Mommy said...

namah: no la, i lost my cool today. no hard feelings la
zara's mama: no la, he fierce cos he 'tak dapat' at home.. got it?!hehe

Sasha Tan said...

eh..next time put staples on his seat!hahahaha

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah proud of u la & good for u la...stand up for urself...don't let them treat u like a doormat! heehehe