Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Up-Grade

Nothing to do tonight and I am feeling very very lazy to cook... so I ajak hubby to go Mid Valley for dinner. Before we head for dinner, I stopped by the Jusco bakery to get some buns... Shiaks, one fat, short with humongous boobs malay girl wanted to walk pass me while I was in the Q and she asked me to "Execute (Excuse) me"... I really feel like executing her cos I was really mad! With her height and the crowd in the bakery, we all in the Q could hardly move. She cannot get her fat-ass to walk even a few more steps and exit from behind... as she was asking me to execute her, she simply walked pass me with the stupid face and ugly boobs rubbing my tray full of buns!!!! I feel like stuffing my chicken floss buns in between her pig-like nose! Ok, sorry, I must not "kutuk" like that... sorry ah...

Ehem, after dinner, we walk around and I remembered I was suppose to get Oscar a booster seat cos he out-grown his car seat... The old car seat is a very sturdy seat... hehe, courtesy of LaundryAmah (she gave it to me as Oscar's full moon present). So, we bought this for Oscar... you can see him enjoying himself sitting on it and fallen asleep on it too!
*Smiling happily..."new toilet"!
* Tidur ledi...
* Oscar imitating daddy with the shopping bags...

All in, its a very relaxing evening.... and very full... (all pics taken with my camera phone.. so very poor quality)

6 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Oscar is really a big boy lioa... the booster seat look nice and comfy wor...

Egghead said...

looks like a super VIP seat! wished I had one :P

Sasha Tan said...

wah..u my fren la.. betul boleh kutuk when angry!

ZMM said...

Wah.. no joke huh? Buying car seat non-stop.

Me too.. got infant carrier, now car seat, wah.. next time must buy booster seat.

IMMomsDaughter said...

So, was it vely expensive? I might get one

jazzmint said...

wahh so syiok eh hehe...he seems very enjoy