Friday, October 06, 2006

Yak-yakity-yak...

Yes... that is what we all did yesterday... yak yak yak online haha.... You may want to see siapa yak sama siapa here . Shiokelingam la.... but I have to touch and go a few times cos I have work to do... me slow la in my work... but, if bossie saw this , sure all will get "warning letter"or hot and spicy goreng sotong!!! haha

Today, Oscar sick sick again.... grrrrr blame it on the haze.... I have to go off half day to take him to the paed...... Hope he will be ok soon. Last month when he was sick.... he lost weight 1kg!

Hope to yak again online la............. hehe Ok got to work liow.

5 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

eh what u scared! Yr half bossie also yakking what~! HAHAHAH

Oscar's Mommy said...

sasha: sked also wan... she signs my paycheck wan wor... yak yak she potong my pay then how? hehe.. anyway, busy cos got little little things to follow up daily wan..

IMMomsDaughter said...

Hope Oscar gets well soon. Poor boy, means no lantern session for him tonite ah?

Angeleyes said...

poor little Oscar... hope he recovers soon...
how to join the yakking session?

LHS said...

Aiya, your boss won't scold you when you're yakking with us la...

Oh, seems like the haze really serious as so many kids down to sick. Speedy recovery to Oscar.