Saturday, September 30, 2006

Again??!!

Really siow wan la me... yes, watching Korean Drama again... Weyo? Cos LaundryAmah purposely called me to tell me ah, this show got 'leng chai' and very funny lor... so I also watched la. Then hor, actually I don't want to watch wan, but then, after one episode after another, I can't help it but to download it from You Tube!!!!!!!!! Sei Mou!!!!!!!!!

The last time was My Lovely Kim Sam Soon and now this My Girl .......

(aikes... want to post the pictures but SCREAMYX chi sin ledi... so, refer to the links if you want to join me go chi sin...)

Oh well, I only watch funny and very funny Korean Dramas oni... those cry cry, weep-by-the-buckets or lost memory show... I'd rather not watch la... anyway, Korean Drama only got 4-types of story line...

1) Main actor or actress amnesia (lost memory la) during accidents.... then bumped into each other fell in love... or, fell in love with other ppl, then bumped into old flame.. then got flashbacks... you get what I mean la here...
2) Main actor or actress are ACTUALLY brothers and sisters but was somehow lost touch during war-ke, earthquake-ke, this-ke that-ke.... etc la... just lost touch when they are small or even babies.. then hor, when grew up and they can't recognised each other, they fell in love then hor oni they know they are brother and sister.... cos, their father mother also bumped into each other during grocery shopping ke... lunch ke or last last minute, want to propose ke, and broke the news that "Nope, you can't marry her/him cos she/he is your Sister/Brother....!!" OMG I'd rather mati la if in real life!
3) Main actor and actress love each other wan... but hor, dont want to admit... konon berpura-pura love other not so main actor or actress in the same show la... then, later, almost about episode 15 or 16, then oni they curi curi admit they love each other... (usually K-Drama got oni 20 episodes or longest 40 lor)
4) Errr... cham-lak, I forgot liow, but I told LaundryAmah before... (eh Amah, can help me fill in this no. 4 ah??)

Ok, enuff ranting... got to go attend to anak liow.... ah, I like weekends....today some how I want to post like funni-funny lidat...

11 comments:

LHS said...

MY Girl? Oh, ya, it's very comical.
I first watched from TV, but i hate to chase one episode by one episode, so i went to buy pirated and finished it within few days.

Angeleyes said...

don't like the 2 shows leh... the one in the afternoon is better on RTM 2 - Pricess LuLu... at least not like what you mentioned on the 4 types... My fav is still Hotelier...

Oscar's Mommy said...

huisia: wa.. can lend me la then. funny la..
angeleyes: hehe, you try to watch this two show la.. very funny wan la. yes yes, hotelier still the best.

jazzmint said...

haha i totally agree with u...they are not very creative in storyline...just the few types..that's why i give up watching after 1 to 2 series. HK TVB still the best ;)

laundryamah said...

Ayo!! Amah! the 4th is Contract dating la! Hellllloo...KSS & My Girl is contract dating wat! Derrr! Y c ah, korean drama like so limited storyline but hor everytime different actor & actress leh! All so chun chun and hansem hansem wan! Sei lor drooling tim...

Annie Q said...

so good lah u, still can watch korean movie over the weekend.Me ah,one episode also took me few hours to finish.U know lah,see half way,this one cry,than want this and that, climb here n there,than kacau me.Aiyoh! How to finish.When they sleep i can peacefully finish one,than want to continue,cannot already.Have to wait for another week.:( Tell u till now the "Kim Sam Soon" still lying there.Just finish watching "Full House" last two months..!!

lawcl said...

can i ask how do u change from blogger to blogger beta?

Oscar's Mommy said...

jazz: but hor, now tvb also the show is very predictable.. let me blog about that later...
laundryamah: ah yes... correction, contract relationship that is... hehe
annie-q: no la, watch it over dinner and while folding laundry lor...
lawcl: thanks for dropping by.. errr, you just log into your blog and you can see them asking whether youwould like to switch to beta... on yr screen right hand bottom... good luck :)

IMMomsDaughter said...

I non Korea series fan, not ANY series fan for that matter. Where got time wor :(

ZMM said...

I'm so 'OUT'.. never watched one single Korean drama before. :(

milkmaid said...

Ha ha ~ u are so right. Anyway, the only time I watched was during my confinement. It was either feeding the baby, feeding myself, watch TV or sleep...