Saturday, September 23, 2006

Jalan Jalan, Cari Makan

As mentioned earlier, me and Oscar went for dinner with LaundryAmah and her family at a reccommended place by Angeleyes.


Arrived and was very surprised with this place called Queen's Park. I mean, I always pass by this place on our way to Carrefour (next to Queen's Park) but I never bother to go in cos eerrr, I thought not much there. But to my surprised, there are alot to look and also to makan makan..


We went to this place called the Xin Wah Restaurant and mistaken that its a 'tai chow' restaurant.. Xin Wah only serves Bak Kut Teh. We maximum camwhore since me and LaundryAmah seldom come out and eat dinner.... so camwhore and laugh laugh and the kids also enjoyed themselves.... for pictures, please got to LaundryAmah's site cos I didn't bring my camera.... Luckily, LaundryAhPah came along to be the camera man.... He he....


After dinner, LaundryAhPah buy us yummy-li-cious Baskin Robbins (sorry, this one sure no picture cos when we got our ice-creams, terus dig in liow.... yum yum)...


After stuffing ourself full with devil-li-cious food.... we head home.... Ah... so satisfied... He He, might go again next week.... without the kids with LaundryAmah... cos we want to jiak (makan), shop and also camwhore.... a must!!!


Now, to aid my digestion... a cup of tea for me... while I surf other blogs....

9 comments:

jazzmint said...

ooo so syiok huh...at least u had a good dinner and dessert :)

Angeleyes said...

wah...so fast went to try out that place ah??? good boh??? Lundryamah has not put up the pis yet so not sure if you guys get to the right place....

laundryamah said...

ok ok posted leow..yes angeleyes,,we went to the right place..hehehehe..

Sasha Tan said...

queen's park alot to see and buy wan!

milkmaid said...

BK? Did someone say BK? ...I alwiz look forward to months that have 3 days cause that's when BK has 31% off all icecreams.
My hubby and I crazy, and usually buy RM150 worth of icecream to keep. Usually finish in 2 weeks though....

milkmaid said...

ahhh - I mean months that have 31 DAYS ar...

milkmaid said...

aiyer -- I must be ice cream deprived. I mean BR lar.....waz wrong wif me???

Hi - Oscar's Mum. U must thing this lady mad...new to blogging and stumbled onto your blog when reading other mummies' blogs....hello to you..:)

Allyfeel said...

Where exactly is this place?? Sounds like fun time out. :P

ZMM said...

Bak Kut Teh thn Baskin Robbins? Song man.