Tuesday, November 07, 2006

As tight as a knot!

As tight as a knot! That is exactly how my brain feels like now. Today is one of those 'woke-up from the wrong side of the bed-DAY' , 'bad hair-DAY' , 'what are you thinking-DAY'... all lumped into one!

Woke up in the morning feeling rather sleepy cos I didn't sleep well last night. Could be some 'terra' tea I had at my mom's place but this doesn't usually happened to me. I can have expresso a few shots and still sleep like a baby.

First thing first, somebody have to piss me off in the morning by yelling like a mad person. Then I have to organise tomorrow's work as well as I want to go on leave tomorrow and also on Friday. It seems like I cannot leave my desk... not that I have tonnes to do, but I prefer to handle everything myself if possible. I dont like to pass my responsibility or my work to other people. Also, not that I dont trust other people, err... you know or not, that kind of weird feeling....So, very worried, asked my colleague like a gazillion times if she needs anything, she can call me or if she understands the tech's work or if there is anything wrong, always go for Plan B etc etc.... And also because Amah just came back from Milan, so I dont want her to kick in and take over my work... I think she has things to sort out too.


Me going on leave is because I want to SHOP! Crazy la me.... Member Sale la.... Jusco MV. Then the following day is to take Oscar to a kindy orientation. Why have orientation now? Me tarak tau... Am still contemplating on which kindy to send Oscar to next year. So, I am going to go to another 2 more schools to look around. Including these last two, I have went to all 4 schools! Die la me... still haven't decide yet. And hubby as usual, 'YOU DECIDE LA'... so, my shoulder very heavy la. And I want to take mom out for lunch on Friday too.... long time didnt spend time with her... Wow, I have a list of activities on coming Sat and Sun too, so I must make good use of my leave and spend time with mom.... and my Oscar
* I Love You Oscar *

No comments: