Thursday, November 09, 2006

My previous weekend aktvt



A very outdated post. We went to Sunway Pyramid last weekend cos I needed a new pair of glasses.. after some cute face making and some pleading, hubby paid for my new pair of glasses... hehe, must make cute face more often, then can lure him into my trap to get new stuff... haha!

We parked at the new hotel Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Hotel. We purposely parked at this new hotel cos we want to take a look and also to check out how is the whole Sunway City are linked together. Beautiful... Took some photos and head to the spectacle shop. The shop assistant pissed me off cos he kept on pushing me for something I dont like and their price is very misleading. What can you derived from this sentence "Price of RMXXX is inclusive of frame and lense"? Understood-ted that it comes with the frame AND ALSO THE LENSE right? I mean, I can understand if I need to top up abt RM 100 for extra multi-coated lenses etc or RM300 for some HOYA lenses. But, this place is like taking my arm off my body when they presented me the price for my new pair of glasses! Its far more than what I have expected. I straight away told the assistant that my budget is within RMXXX and pls let me have something within this price range. His facial expression changed entirely... keep on telling me that its not nice to take cheap lenses la, its make me look like LAM AH CHAN la, its going to scratch la etc etc etc! I feel like walking off from the shop but I really want to get my glasses done and get it over with. Its something that is overdue for quite some time; yeap cos I am lazy. So, I sternly told the assistant to custome my glasses 'punya' price with the frame and the lense I wanted. I have been wearing glasses for 10 years, so I know what is what and which is which! Dont try your luck on selling me something that is far more expansive than its worth! Grrr.....

Then we head for lunch or rather tea cos its pretty late liow. Then this place have to make my blood boil!


The cashier who is attending to me, took my order and yakked away with the fella next to him! Hellow, its a weekend and the restaurant is like a mad house (full house I mean), so pls dont waste time and get on with our orders! Then he took my drink, but didnt take it to the tray immediately, he yak and brought my drink up and down! Blardy hell, I dont want to drink his saliva la, so I sound him. He quickly exchanged it! Then, I ordered Oscar's HAPPY MEAL, but as usual, I will replace the fries with the corn. Again, that i-di-ot, took my order and pretend that I am speaking some foreign language... making the Q so darn long! And that guy behind me non-stop hissing like a snake.... What, my fault ah if this restaurant hired some i-di-ots to work! So, I shouted that fella who took my order and gave him a piece of my mind and told him dont waste my time, just give me the damn fries and shut his mouth up! And I even gave that guy behind me a horrible looking face cos he could not stop hissing sssssssss!

See, weekends can be very happy still with the correct company... Can just ignore the not-so-important people you bumped into or come in contact with! My lovely Oscar can 'mencairkan' all anger!

8 comments:

jazzmint said...

ooww..his pose is such a darling..me oso wanna muaks muaks can or not

Oscar's Mommy said...

Oscar said: Welcome aunty Jazzmint.

Annie Q said...

ya..after all the anger,just see oscar cute face,all ur "fire" will cool down! :)

IMMomsDaughter said...

He looks adorable in the pix. Mommy so good ah, if me, sales person like that in spec shop, sure I don give my bizness one :P

Mommy to Chumsy said...

nice pics. haven't been to sunway pyramid for quite some time. since they started renovation, we dunno where to go in and park the car. Normally only need to turn left after the mall and go straight into the carpark. very bodoh eh?

sorry to hear that you had to deal with idiots there :D sad to say but most of the time, the people who work at the fast food place like to yak non-stop, especially when you have a cranky toddler and hungry stomach!

ZMM said...

Oscar looks just so cute..

Err went to Sunway Pyramid to get a pair of glasses? Hmm.. some how I find nothing much in that shopping complex.

LHS said...

What a day!! Fortunately you bring Oscar along, at least he is your "qing pou liong" (herbal tea).

Allyfeel said...

Eh...we have that happy meal toy car too.

yalar...dun "kai kau" with those idiots la...see oscar cute face, so handsome, heart also melt.

next time go 1u la...plenty of frames and glasses for only less then 150 plus UV protection somemore. I got mine not long ago.