Monday, November 27, 2006

I Love Weekends

I just love weekends. Not only that I get to spend time with Oscar, I get to do things which I can't do during weekdays... like meeting up with friends.. Met up with Jazz, Annie, Sasha, Alice and Esther. Everybody was very lovely and the kids was really cute... you can check out here for more photo...
AND HERE




On Sunday, we head to Serdang for lunch and after lunch, we head to Jusco at Equine Park. Yes, its our second time there and its also classified as one of our eat-full-nothing-to-do trip... but lunch was reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy gooooood... We had Yong Tau Foo at the famous Leong Ya Restaurant in Serdang (you may want to contact blogger Tracy for the location-hehe). The signature dish; paper wrapped chicken tasted extra yummy-li-cious as the gravy is very tasty and also nice to eat with rice. Oscar loved the gravy too. We also order the famouse fried sui kow but me busy eating so didnt take picture. When you order their famous sui kow, you will not be dissappointed cos the look of the sui kow is like... as if its pregnant! Huge and full of stuffings and yummm.. We ordered Sang Har Chow Mean and its tasted good too (too oily only) but really good. And of course, the assorted yong tau foo needs no explanation to those who have patroned this place before. Their yong tau foo stuffing are just too generous. We ordered 10-pcs and we couldn't finish... Hubby finnaly stuffed himself till he turned up-side down! So, here are some really good food we had over the weekend.




After lunch and our shopping trip, we head home to zzz to get ready for dinner at my in laws. Nothing special, its just pot luck so I made spaghetti, fruit salad and fried chicken. We had other food like satays, pizza and desserts. Food was good (I cook wan ma, so good lor) and I ate till I can't move.. hehe... Some pics too...
* My youngest niece - Yong Ai Yi
* My eldest BIL with Oscar
* My pretty niece YouYou and Oscar
* My SIL with YouYou and Oscar
* Some dessert (noticed the red jelly, its dragon fruit jelly, yum)

Itu sahaja... sekian terima kasih for visiting my long post...

10 comments:

Angeleyes said...

It was really nice to finally meet up with all you mommies and kids... wish I stay in KL ah.... at least there are some social life!

wah...really a eat-full-nothing-to-do to go all the way to Equine Park! I been there once....veli far!

Annie Q said...

wow..so fruitful weekend hor!!heehee.Nice to meet up with u again with oscar and also other mummies.Hope we can have more this kind of gathering!

Oscar's Mommy said...

angeleyes: same here. come to KL more often la. at least we can take you for a decent meal next time.
annie: ya lor, next round you organise ok? hehe

Sasha Tan said...

Wah yr pics also nice.. why never send to me ler???

jazzmint said...

it was nice meeting u for the first time :)...it's as if we know each other so long liao hoh...

wahh i love leong yah food also..slurps

IMMomsDaughter said...

Your weekends are often packed with activities, no wonder you love them :) Envy envy the blogging mommies meet :P

ZMM said...

wah.. w/end really makan makan makan only hor??

so nice get to meet the other blogging mums..

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Sama-sama :D Looks like a fun weekend. Yummy food.

LHS said...

Wow,another fruitful weekend!
I miss Leong Ya Restaurant so much!

Desperate Mummy said...

eee... I went to Leong Ya since I'm kid. Previously, is just normal wooden house at Mines Wonderland shopping ctr. :( Miss my grandparents cos they are the one who bring me there.