Monday, November 27, 2006

Need a Vacation

As you can all see from my MSN tagline, I wanted to go on long leave... not really long long-leave la, maybe two days la... So, I am planning to take mom away from town and to jalan-jalan somewhere near. Have to be near just in case hubby got to travel back the following day for work. So, I am thinking somewhere in PD (which there is nothing to eat) or Melaka (which I am contemplating on which hotel to stay in)

So, fellow bloggies... any suggestion for me? I wanted to take Oscar to a place whereby there is a beach for him to play. This little rascal managed to dug out his beach set which I hid it nicely in the store room and keep on bugging me non stop telling me he wanted to play with it. I let him play during bath time now to stop his 'mommy mommy i want to play with this'.... sigh!

6 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

I need holiday also..PD stay in Paradise Lagoon ..man made beach..Nice.

Melakak i dunno where to stay also...

jazzmint said...

Morib?? That's very near and day trip oso hehe

Shannon said...

haha, i was going to say morib also... see ZMM's post on morib also so nice... :D

ZMM said...

A Famosa? Err.. bringing kids or just your mum? If just your mum, maybe not A Famosa lar.

L B said...

The Maldives!!!! Ok, maybe not.. Hello there, dropping by to say Hi!

LHS said...

Ask Amah or egghead, sure you can get your answer.