Monday, November 13, 2006

Croc-co-DIE..


I wanted to get a pair of this for Oscar on Saturday during our 'eat-full-nothing-to-do' trip to Lot 10. When hubby looked at the price tag, he fainted! It took him quite a while to regain conciousness. Its RM119.90 per pair, and that is also for Oscar's size... for my size, its RM159.90! Again, hubby almost fainted when I grabbed one of those 'one-sided' shoe and let Oscar try. Hubby shivers... but can't do anything cos he knows very well 'i want means he must pay' policy. So, Oscar tried one pair and before I knew it, I flipped the shoe to look at the required size for Oscar, I realised that this pair of RM100++ rubber moulded shoes is MADE IN CHINA! DAMN IT! How come made in China so expansive wan! I can't believe this. At least Made in Thailand I felt better.... cos TOYOTA is made in Thailand now... MADE IN CHINA, I cannot accept liow! I put back the shoe and head to the bakery to buy myself some sinfully freshly baked bread to eat and to kill my addiction on this pair of shoes... My Gawd.......

9 comments:

Leng said...

hi Oscar Mama...i had a great time reading your blog...Oscar is so so cute...about the Croc sandal...i got a pair too...my hub bought it earlier than me...his pair was made in Colorado USA...then few months later i bought a pair too...went home only to realise that my pair was Made in China...i wonder why...we bought the same design...we paid for the same price...it's just the colour is different...but one is made in USA and the other one is made in China...ain't it spose to be cheaper for the pair that's made in China?? aih...

Sasha Tan said...

eh buy ASADI la..RM13.99. As good as the exp one. Samo children and style grow very fast lei...

Annie Q said...

heehee..u know how many pairs of Croc we have at home oh! My hubby, my BIL & SIL & their two sons!! All Croc lover.Want to buy a pair for my son,but dont have their size yet.U know what,now also can get those pirated one at 19.90 only..HAHA..

LHS said...

Nowadays most of the branded things are MADE IN CHINA, even the children Adidas and Nike sandals are all MADE IN CHINA. I think our M'sia like to import things from China LOL! You know, the same sandal i bought from M'sia is MADE IN CHINA, but i saw the same sandal in HK, it's MADE IN US. HK one is more cheaper..*pengsan*

Like the Enfagrow, the Enfagrow in China is packed at GuangZhou, but HK one is absolutely imported from Netherland, somemore same price le..of course i will buy it from HK LOL!

Twin said...

hi i was blog surfing ..... when i saw the croc shoe i fainted too just like ur hubby ... hehe. My hubs was like numb ... :)

Angeleyes said...

I bought a mau-pai one in SG for Darrius though he still can't walk yet...look cute lar so just buy for fun after all only $3.99.

jazzmint said...

yah this the stupid shoe which cost so much...and all made of rubber. I got mine oso, hubby bought like 5-6 pairs (all diff colour..kiasu rite), from tesco haha...RM13.99 oni :P

Tracy said...

Eiks! U were in Lot 10 (Isetan) looking at the pair of Croc sandals too? I WAS there too, looking at a pink coloured one (for Des). When I flipped and looked at the price - I was (in my mind) thinking (sort of shouting in my mind) - WUAH LAU EH! - SO DAMN EXPENSIVE! RM119 for a pair of kid's sandals!? Must really be out of my mind to buy dat lar.

I think I better go to Tesco or Pasar Malam for the cheapo ones. As what Jazz mentioned, only RM13.99 - I can buy so many different coloured pairs lor.

Samm said...

niasing, u know, hoh. i got conned into buying this also. u see ah, we wanted to get Gordon to wear slipper for a change and hubby thought this would be easy. So, off we went. Gordon wouldnt even look at it and kicked all the time when we tried to put it on him. at the end, we each got a pair instead cos hubby liked it. u say waste of money or not..... or shud i just say we save rm120 cos gordon wouldnt want it.... duh.