Wednesday, November 15, 2006

As tight as a knot!

As tight as a knot! That is exactly how my brain feels like now. Today is one of those 'woke-up from the wrong side of the bed-DAY' , 'bad hair-DAY' , 'what are you thinking-DAY'... all lumped into one!

Woke up in the morning feeling rather sleepy cos I didn't sleep well last night. Could be some 'terra' tea I had at my mom's place but this doesn't usually happened to me. I can have expresso a few shots and still sleep like a baby.

First thing first, somebody have to piss me off in the morning by yelling like a mad person. Then I have to organise tomorrow's work as well as I want to go on leave tomorrow and also on Friday. It seems like I cannot leave my desk... not that I have tonnes to do, but I prefer to handle everything myself if possible. I dont like to pass my responsibility or my work to other people. Also, not that I dont trust other people, err... you know or not, that kind of weird feeling....So, very worried, asked my colleague like a gazillion times if she needs anything, she can call me or if she understands the tech's work or if there is anything wrong, always go for Plan B etc etc.... And also because Amah just came back from Milan, so I dont want her to kick in and take over my work... I think she has things to sort out too.


Me going on leave is because I want to SHOP! Crazy la me.... Member Sale la.... Jusco MV. Then the following day is to take Oscar to a kindy orientation. Why have orientation now? Me tarak tau... Am still contemplating on which kindy to send Oscar to next year. So, I am going to go to another 2 more schools to look around. Including these last two, I have went to all 4 schools! Die la me... still haven't decide yet. And hubby as usual, 'YOU DECIDE LA'... so, my shoulder very heavy la. And I want to take mom out for lunch on Friday too.... long time didnt spend time with her... Wow, I have a list of activities on coming Sat and Sun too, so I must make good use of my leave and spend time with mom.... and my Oscar
* I Love You Oscar *

4 comments:

laundryamah said...

ayo solly la u hv to shoulder all the shit but u really must train the other to help u.. if not she will never learn and will never be able to help to ease ur burden...how la like this? like send out request for quotation can slowly guide her to do it.

Sasha Tan said...

HAHAHA ENJOY BETUL!!!!

LHS said...

Don't forget to spend more more...haha...

Angeleyes said...

wah got member sale in MV ah??? too bad I cant go back intime ler...

Hope you have a good weekend shopping and makan makan with your mom and Oscar.