Friday, November 17, 2006

I went to a very Dahsyat Sale!

Yesterday I took leave. Yes, I went to the mad mad mad Jusco member's day sale in MidValley. It was so mad, that the sale starts ad 7am and so does the jam and the long q to the parking lot. I knew cos a friend of mine took leave and she went like 6.30!!!!!! I went later but the jam already started on the stretched towards MV.... jam was all the way in Old Klang Road... Asked hubby to take me there so that hubby can help with the stuff I bought and also with anticipation when paying, they will be MAD Q as well... So hubby can Q and I can go grab more stuff! I was wrong! Half way shopping, hubby got to go attend to his customer! I was left alone in the mad house!!! Aikes, dont care, continue shopping. Carry the bags around like mad woman... fighting for stuff with other mad woman..

Not that everything I want is cheap la... I wanted to get some bras but the ones that fit and I like was not on sale (ok la, 10% oni la) and those that is like 50% or 70% are really ugly ones and not my size! Damn, conclusion; cannot get bra during sale cos no size and the Q to the fitting room was like as long as the Great Wall...

Bought some t-shirts, some clothes for Oscar, a pants for hubby, something for my parents and that's about it. Went to look at toys section, didn't find what I like so I proceed to the kitchen area.... Saw a wok but only 3 left; 2 out of the 3 the handle was like really loose... and the other one, a lady was holding on to it, contemplating to buy or not to buy and I loose my patience, I went on to another section... Walk walk, see see and bought some other stuff which I dont need! See la, sale is like this one... wa, very cheap cheap wor, but when you went home to examine, you dont really need this; but you fought for it, you Q like a mad woman .... and when you got it, its like lying in the store room, still intact in the same plastic bag! Just like what I did! And to add on to the CRAZI-NESS of the sale, ALL the credit card terminal were KAPUT! Down I mean. The lines are too busy so everybody trying to pay but the credit card line just dont want to dial in... So, everyone was like making a bee line Q and the Q is not moving at all... very crazy cos I lined-up for like 30mins and the Q is not moving at all... Luckily, they announced that they will be doing manual credit card paying system (neh, with that thing that goes 'ka-chak'.....then you sign one yellow chit). Really mad cos I see people scolding the cashiers, why scold the cashier; not their fault what! Chi Sin! Then during commotion, sure got people 'chan for tar kip' try to cut the line... I KNOW WHO YOU ARE... dont pretend innocent when you noticed I am looking at you!!!

After the mad mad Q on the non-food section, I grabbed my heavy shopping bags and make a crawl to the supermarket. I was another horrible experience! Why? NO SHOPPING TROLLEYS! Why no shopping trolleys? Cos some aunties and uncles got only 1 pair of hands but want 3 trolleys! I asked one uncle "Uncle, you got 3 trolleys, can give me one? Look, me and my bags, how to take the basket?" The uncle with no mercy answered "Kenot, I take ledi cos I got a lot of things to buy!" So, never-mind, I went around searching and looking and then I saw some aunties took Carrefour's trolley... then I also smart, went and try to take but there's a guard at the Carrefour's trolley bay... You take Carrefour trolley, I MUST SEE YOU GO INTO CARREFOUR...Too bad, I didnt make an attempt. Then I went around looking again and luckily I saw 3 trolleys lying quietly in one corner.... Waiting for what? I ran like a mad woman again and took it. Went into the supermarket to get groceries... nothing much is cheap in groceries section, the common oil, rice is cheap. Their purchase with purchase items also only a few.... Then I also went to buy some of the PWP items and make a bee line Q... Then saw this uncle with his Indonesian maid in front of me.... Showed his receipts and told the people there "Ini Milo, saya mau 80 paket!... Cepat, masuk penuh ini dua trolley" Then the people there said, "Uncle, tengok, {Only 2 per customer} sorry ah"... That stupid uncle ah... cannot read is it! Keep on arguing and make the Q even longer (cos want to make the PWP, must line up also)... The I cut into their argument, "Eh, stop arguing, I only want one, just give it to me and let me move on with my life!" And that's my exact word! Then the guy also pity me... gave me one packet and let me carry on with my live! Paid my goods... walk some more, and guessed what! Cilakak... when I finished, I still see the uncle whom I begged trolley from; lingering in the supermarket; WITH 3 TROLLEYS ON TOW! Damn angry...

After the horri-gi-ble walking and buying, I called hubby to come and fetch me... and hubby said "Dear, the jam is very bad la.... If I come now, I might take about 1 hour plus... and when I arrived hor, I also scared if I cannot enter the area la... very very jam" Then I said "Dim hou... I how la? Ok, never mind, I think I can still carry these bags.... I take monorail. You fetch me from the station" So, there I am, pushing the trolley looking for the monorail station and I even pushed the trolley further; beyond the trolley area cos I really beh tahan... then only I abandoned the trolley to go get the mono ticket and board the train.... Only 2 stops... so I rang hubby again to go to the station to fetch me... all the pushing and waiting and riding in the train; its only 30mins... compare to hubby coming over, I think its worth the Carry-The-Bags-Until-I-Die time.....

Arrived home already dead tired.... Really madness! I think next time I don't want to go la.... Sked sked! Hehe....

9 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh..i never been before..i heard it's really really packed!!

my hubby went last time, but he got no card, so he actually tumpang one of the auntie and buy things *roll eyes*

laundryamah said...

aiya that's bcos u r not a seasoned Jusco member sale go-er ma..hahaha..after a few times u will get the hang of it and not be intimidated by rude aunties n uncles one!!

Tracy said...

Haiyo, u were on leave for dat Mega Sales? Really salute u lar.

I can imagine u looking like another AUNTIE rushing, squeezing ur way and grabbing mad for the things u want with the 'dai hon tup sai hon' (big sweat and small sweat). Hahahahaha.

By the way, did u enjoy urself? Kakakakaka.

Angeleyes said...

my goodness!!! Why torture yourself lar???
I remembered once when I was heavily pregnant (8 months+) and there was this Jusco member sale at Maluri...so thought can grab some bargains for my baby but since I dare not drive so have to wait for my dad to fetch me there after he's back from work. Was thinking by then ppl would have done with their shopping but hollycow! We were stuck in a traffic jam leading to Jusco Maluri like more than 1 hour! So, verdict is... if wanna go must camp outside the night before like those chi-sin-lo trying to get PS3...hahahhaaa

Annie Q said...

LOL!I was there about 9am with my SIL#3,somemore after we had our breakfast than only we go.Baru got energy to fight and squeeze with those aunties mah.This is my first time there (i mean jusco member day)wow!7 early 8 early already so many ppl.Yes the Q is so so long,somemore one aunty pretend dont know anything and just cut Q like that,my SIL very terrar,said in a very nice way,"auntie,u Q wrong way lo,is from behind there not Q from frong oh"! that aunty feel so malu and walk off said i only had one thing mah.So what! one thing also need to Q la.Yes! There's no trolley,i go around and look for trolley,cant find one.So me and my SIL had to carry 10 diapers walk up to the car park.Back home whole body aching and so tired!Worse than work out at gym lei! HAHA.

Ricket said...

I also think 10% is not a real discount, I only like the 50% or 70% type.

But is it worth it to go thru all the torture for a few dollars cheaper?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Wah....really shop till you almost die lah. At least you get to buy lots of stuff, so not bad eh?

Sometimes cannot understand why people are so kiasu that they need 3 freaking trolleys! Jusco should put a restriction on the number of trolleys one person can have.

Huisia said...

Ya, i admit this Jusco member sales very tempting one, sure burn a hole to wallet LOL! Haha..

IMMomsDaughter said...

Aiyo, so stressed not worth itlah. Btw, I thought member's sale for a couple of days wor....