Sunday, November 19, 2006

My weekend up-dates


Photos from my previous weekend and yesterday and today; all lumped into one slide... cos me lazy (and ter-left my camera at my mom's place for a week!)

Saturday.
Went to MV for shopping with my mom and had lunch at The Little Penang...Wow, I am surprised on the traffic flow here cos the last time we went, it was like soooo quiet. I bought McD for Oscar, mom had their set lunch and I had their signature Nasi Lemak. For dessert, we ordered their Pulut Hitam. Food rating, 7/10; couldn't get 8/10 cos mom's set lunch was a little bit cold and my Nasi Lemak... hmmm, something is not right with their sambal... tasted a bit weird compared to our previous visit. Dessert was erm, very thick! the Pulut Hitam is very thick and the chef decide to give us like half pot of Santan for us to go with it! Too much santan and turned the pulut tasted sweet and salty at the same time... but overall, still a very satisfying meal. Bought some stuff and head home to get ready for dinner with my brother and dad...We had 'Tai-Chow' in one restaurant in OUG. Food was nice and price was very reasonable. Food rating, 8/10. We ordered more food but I only managed to capture their famous Asam Fish (very recommended), Hong Siew Pai Kuat (very recommended) and Choy-Tham (very er, old la). We ordered Koo Low Yoke, Claypot Toufo and Lemon Chicken... Service was fast and portion is very generous. We wanted to order crab but their very honest, told us that their crab is a little bit too small... so ask us to consider before ordering. So we decided to cancel the crab. Maybe next Sunday I'll bring mom to another famous place for crab (I'll do a food review later then). Dinner was great and I love it even better cos when I pay for the bill, it was oni RM100 (a little bit lesser).. and great company of course..

Sunday.
As usual, we spent the whole day zzz and me pulak, spent time to be part time tailor. I altered two pants for hubby and boy; I think I must start charging hubby la. Cos, my eyes is painful and very tiring la. Then, later we met up with a friend and her family for dinner at The Curve. We wanted to try Marche (recommended by Annie) but it was very full. Then, we went to TGI, lagi teruk, must wait for 25mins! The kids are hungry so we settled for ViVo instead. To my surprise, their food was ok. Food rating; 7/10. And once again, great company... Oh, I bumped into another blogger there too...
Mommy of 2 Angels

Ah... very tired now... and had fun chatting with Annie too...


4 comments:

Annie Q said...

wow!the food picture make me hungry now..look yummy yummy!Eh!Angie u look like ur daddy lei.heehee

Sasha Tan said...

wei wei i also went to curve but the day b4 HAHAHAHAHAHA

Huisia said...

*Drooling*, wow, the food so yummy!

jazzmint said...

don't bother going to tfi in the curve, service sucks and food oso sucks big time. Where's vivo? makan what one eh? I love the curve's flea market, so many things to see hoh kekeke