Monday, November 20, 2006

Grrr....stressful Monday

Today again must be those everything-must-go-wrong day!

First thing first, somebody must come into the office to give news I dont want to listen.

Second, my plans for my colleague got to re-shuffle cos this somebody again; wants to step in and help me jeopardise it... talk-alot... NATO!

Third, one really LCLY customer must pissed me off to the max! Eh, pls la, you also makan gaji only, so dont try to act as if you are the boss ok! I am not boss, but I got my facts right so I lagi kuat suara than you ok! What, report me la... me not scared ok!

Then, last but not least, went home only to realised that I forgot to go get some stuff from a friend which I needed it for my work tomorrow. Really hate my day! Luckily, there's a consolation prize hidden for me ... to compensate for all the crazi-ness I have to go through today...


------




-----




* This is not my consolation prize la... He is my winning OSCAR prize... *Muaks*
TODAY, I RESOLVE; I AM NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WORK... this will be my final post about me COMPLAINING about work! Thank you...

8 comments:

laundryamah said...

AYo..they don't call Monday Blues for nothing..sorry not around to share ur burden cos me outside listening to complains about somebody la!

Annie Q said...

next time place Oscar's photos on ur table,just look at his cheecky smile & chubby face than u will not angry and wont have anymore monday blues! HAHA! Good medicine to cure - OSCAR

Sasha Tan said...

yeah i find that when we go home..either u pull yr hair more and become botak...or u will melt ..right?

ZMM said...

When you have a bad day at work, going home to a kid really cheers you up huh? Err.. that is if the kid don't whine and be naughty.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Nvmlah, can de-stress on your blog mar. No need to keep all posts positive one :)

LHS said...

Haha...Oscar's smile sure brightened your day! Cheer up!

Tracy said...

Mondays are not only blues for me, sometimes Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays too. Cheer up lar. Just look at ur Little Champion's grin - cheered u up, didn't he? Heeheehee.

TripleJin said...

De-anger-vator Oscar saves the day!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Mott