Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thank you Mommy....

This is a letter that I am writing for Oscar as I dont want myself to forget how much I love him.....

Scenario:
Yesterday Evening; pick up Oscar. Oscar went into the car, saw a new cartoon CD pouch... very happy and non stop thanking me... Reached home, we had this conversation...

Oscar: Mommy, thank you so much mommy...
Mommy: Why? (busy preparing dinner)
Oscar: For this... (sneaky face, slowly pulling out the CD pouch (I didn't know he brought it down from the car.. he must have put it inside his toy bags quietly)
Mommy: Aww, you are welcome Oscar...
Oscar: (wanting to say more but got interrupted by 'Bob the Builder' Theme song!!)

I know Oscar want to tell me this cos the whole nite he held my hand and keep on calling mommy mommy.... like a gazillion times....

He want to say: THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU MOMMY... cos he said it before he went to bed...

Me reminding myself:
My dear Oscar,
Sometimes, you make mommy so mad that mommy will always want to reach for the cane whenever mommy sees you play with mommy's phone, the TV remote, the laptop etc etc...

But, whenever mommy look deep into your eyes, mommy realised that you are just being very playful... more playful than other kids around you. I guessed, that makes you extra special and I guessed, that is also the reason why mommy want to punish you so badly... so that you dont be a spoil brat someday!

Mommy love you so so so much (till eternity that is...) and remember, be good ok...

Love you much,
Mommy...

(ok, another eat full nothing to blog punya post... but yesterday Oscar was different from any other day and different from the days he received a gift from us... the CD pouch was not even a gift for him!)

9 comments:

LHS said...

I will feel "fan" if my son called me for gazillion times. Haha, me so bad la..

Sasha Tan said...

Hehehehe so "yuk mah" but i like! hahaha

Annie Q said...

i cant wait my sons to said this to me la..when ah when ah...haih!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Awww...sniff sniff...so sweet of Oscar. I too treasure such moments :)

laundryamah said...

hahaha..so cute la Oscar...muaks!

Shannon said...

Though not a goft for him, now that he thanked u and so sweet and so lumm, I guess it's an accidental gift lor...

Samm said...

why so deep wannnn. haih, if oni gordon would say tenkiu to me.... i'm so waiting

Angeleyes said...

aawwww....so sweet of Oscar... when can my Darrius say that to me leh?????

jazzmint said...

aiyoo so sweet...but if my girl call me so many times i sure fan sei oredi haha