Thursday, November 30, 2006

Its the time of the year again...

Ho Ho Ho!!! Merry Christmas!!! I love Christmas. Even tho' I dont celebrate it but each year without fail, I enjoyed Christmas the most. Its a time we meet up with friends to have dinner and to chat and laugh and all with hopes and wishes for the coming new year... Hmm, I can't wait for Christmas this year... I am going to get myself a Christmas tree this weekend. Oscar saw it during out shopping trip to The Curve and he loved it. So, to make my little boy happy, I am planning to go get a medium size tree with lights and deco to give him a surprise... and I must not forget the candy! To everyone, wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS (ya la ya la... still early la, but I like!)

6 comments:

LHS said...

I love Christmas too! Don't know why i have the feel like crying on Christmas Day..

Samm said...

i also want one, but.... no way lah. i end up picking up all the bells, and dunno wat else from the floor all the time oni. maybe next time.

shoppingmum said...

Me too, but isn't it really early? :) But what the heck, I'm gonna start christmas shopping soon!

Annie Q said...

At home we got one x'mas tree too,even though my in laws they all dont celebrate x'mas,but they still bought one x'mas tree at home,and every year we got gift exchange too.HAHaha..Dont forget to snap snap photo and show us ur x'mas tree oh..Merry X'mas to u & ur family!!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

"Rocking around the Christmas tree, have a Happy Holiday". Have a great time picking out a tree!

Allyfeel said...

A lot of my friends who is non Christian putting up Chrismas tree at home. I like it but just feel a lil odd having one at home. Wierd hor me? :)