Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My belated weekend post

My previous weekend was very well spent.

Saturday.

Went to Kieran's Birthday Party. Before arriving at the venue, I went to pick up Angeleyes and Darrius. And guess what?! I lost my way and ended up in some pretty remote area and the road are extra 'slim'... I have to close both my side mirrors to pass thru.. Aikes! Better not venture further in cos who knows what I might bumped into. Called Angeleyes to meet me at the maid road. "Sorry Angeleyes... me no good with road wan la". Then we head to the party together. Wow! We were surprised by the amount of people. You get the idea when you read LaundryAmah's post... I dropped off Oscar and Angeleyes in front of the venue and asked LaundryAmah to pick them up there... Then I went to look for a parking. I parked so far until I lupa my way back to the venue... Haha..

It wa a success party as the kids all enjoyed themselves. I didn't bring my camera (darn!) so no photo on this. Oscar ate a whole packet full of fries on his own (which I will never allow on normal days) and drank 3-cups of Ribena!!! Well, party ma, sure like that la. Then the sky turned dark, we headed to our next destination. Said our byes and left.

Sunday.

Woke up extra early today cos today we are planning to go shopping and buy our X'mas Tree. We went to 1-Utama and when we reached, it only 11am but we can already see the crowd. Had lunch at our fav spot. Then, while we are enjoying our meal, the waiter can to serve the table next to us, bumped our table and 'shifted' our table and almost caused our drinks to fell! He apologised but hubby was mad claiming that what if he (the waiter) was holding some hot soup or drink, he might hurt Oscar as he was at Oscar's side.. sigh...

Then we went around buying some work clothes for hubby and yeah... the X'mas tree. We didnt want to get a huge one cos our house is very small. So, we just bought a 4 ft tree with the ornaments and ding ding dang dang... wow, not cheap la... hmm I wonder the huge tree in my cousin's place cost how much with the deco and all...

Ok, that's if for our weekend. Once again, looking forward to it again.

4 comments:

Annie Q said...

where is the x'mas tree picture?

Leng said...

yah..it's not cheap to get the xmas tree...with the tree + ornaments it will cost about RM100++...i just "upgraded" mine from a 4feet tree to a 6feet tree this year...actually it's just a "one time pay" only...cos u can "recycle" and use the same tree every year mah...and the ornaments also...

LHS said...

Until now my house still doesn't have Christmas tree, not planning to buy too as here not our permanent house lo...but i just wish we can have one..I love Christmas..

Angeleyes said...

Thanks for picking us up!!! Pai seh for all the troubles ah!
You were in 1U on Sun????? We were there too!!! How come never bump into you guys ah???