Saturday, December 09, 2006

Another food post

Food... ah.. my passion. Know how to eat must also know how to make... hehe. I made this for dinner on Thursday night.

Crispy Fish with Tamarind and Tomato Sauce. Got this recipe from a friend of mine but she made it nicer... mine abit sourish... too much tamarind sauce i think... Dont ask me to post recipe cos i cin cai taruk so no measurement wan...

* Deep fried fish and sauce for dipping.
* Tamarind and tomato sauce mixed with shallots and mango.
* Oscar looked like as if I am feeding him poison!
* Ok, happy already cos I bribed him with Yakult!

Dinner time can be very fun everyday especially if we cook the food we like and present new recipes for our loved ones... In this case, hubby didn't get to enjoy it piping hot cos he came home late and I ate dinner without him... Next recipe.. Beer Fish Fillet... haha.. stay tune ok.

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Yummy, yummy! My stomach started to growl already.

LHS said...

Wah, you really can cook LOL!

ZMM said...

Oscar can eat things sour?
Zara just refuses.

Btw, getting very hard to leave comments at your blog already. First thing is the comment site gets loaded very slowly, then sometimes the word verification jpg doesn't get loaded. Aigh.

Annie Q said...

look very yummy lei!Beer fish fillet? fast fast blog!I wan to learn..

Angeleyes said...

wah.......u bz cooking while we having havoc in Delicious ah???