Saturday, December 09, 2006

My Hori-Gi-Ble Neighbour!

I have nice and not so nice neighbours that surrounds me daily. I once post about a neighbour that makes squeaky sounds with their daughter's 'sarong'... Really beh-tahan but luckily they moved out and the neighbour that moved in are the silent type.

Then, I have very very nice neighbours too. So nice, that they bring food over to us and once they brought me durians! Aikes, me anti-durian... so anti that when I was staying with my parents, I have to go out whenever I knew my dad is buying durians home... Yeah... I am very extreme when it comes to durians... eeeee *shivers* Oh.. yea, they bring durians to my doorstep and 'Ding Dong'.. when I came to the door, I almost fainted when I saw the fruit. I didn't want the fruit in my house so I rejected altogether... made up some really stupid excuse... I AM ALLERGIC TO DURIANS!.. Really stupid hor... Then, this very same neighbour always brings us food (cannot always reject like 7 out of 10 times we reject the other 3 times are dried food like crackers or biscuits we take la...) They are really nice not because they bring us food but they are genuine nice people..

Then, came the horigible ones! There is this lady that I cannot tahan... so so cannot tahan that I have to blog about her. She live few doors away from my apartment and she lived with her so ever 'lembik' hubby and a (I must admit) very cute daughter... hmmm where this little girl got her genes from cos the mommy looked like one 'crazy chicken' and the daddy looked like ok la a decent man la... Why I said the mommy looked like a 'crazy chicken' is her hair is full time not in good order.. messy! I mean, if you have frizzy hair do something about it ler!

Ok, why she irritates me the most. There was once me and hubby were waiting for the lift to come and hubby have had his hands full and me too my hands are carrying bags.. That lady mia hubby went into the lift after us and his hands was EMPTY.. not carrying anything! Logically the hubby must press the 'open' button in the lift right? Even tho' I am the one standing closest to the panel but my hands are full ma and her hubby is just standing next to me... he could have easily streached out his damn heavy hands to press the button to hold onto the door for his ugly looking wife to get in with their daughter right? Agree with me or not here??!! But!!!! He didnt! So the door closed when she is entering half way and sort of 'ter' BANG the daughter's head! Cried la the daughter... then this lady gave me a look like 'Why didnt you press the button!' Me like giving her back my look 'Me where got hand your hubby didnt press for you so dont give me that look!!!"

Ever since that incident, I never want to be in the same lift as her. Then, came recently I have to get into the very same lift with her after work and after drenching myself and Oscar wet from the rain cos we parked like so so so far! She was the second last to enter the lift. There was only 4 person add me 5... the lift can accommodate 8 - 10 person. Either her butt is really big or what, she refuse to budge from the front door! She was again standing right in-front of the door carrying her daughter! If she moved in a few cm.. me and Oscar would be able to get into the lift... Then I told her sternly in a very calm but angry tone! 'Excuse me!!'... She still didnt move a bit... I just pushed her to go to the back cos I really want to get into the lift and I reeeeeeaaalllly want to make her feel dumb!

Ok, enough ranting ... this blog is suppose to be a family blog and a blog for Oscar ...

6 comments:

jazzmint said...

hehe u did the right thing

LHS said...

wah, what ugly lady of her, so bad la..hehe, luckily u did the right way!

Shannon said...

firstly, I LOVE DURING LEH... haha...
2ndly, if i have a neighbour like us, i also will pengsan... wahlau, like that also can? her husband stupid never press, she somemore dare to state at you ar? and u say excuse me liao she sommore duno how to move big butt? next time, accidentally step on he leg, say aiyoh, sorry, not enough space to stand ler... hahaha (yeah, I very mean, lucky i dun have bad neighbours like that, YET) *cross fingssers*

ZMM said...

Why got such insensetive neighbours one.. chis!

Annie Q said...

have such a "crazy chicken" as ur neighbours and running around sure make u headache.

Angeleyes said...

aiyoh! so inconsiderate ppl!
I also anti-durian for more than 15 years but started to take this year coz heard that can increase breast milk... so broke me record. Also, those durians my FIL brought over damn good... so mus try... hehehe