Monday, December 18, 2006

Weekend Up-date

Well, as usual, must have weekend post... ok one day delay but I was busy ma...

Saturday
Woke up ard 9am did some house chores. Checked my mails and did some work online. Suppose to go shopping with Oscar but last minute, hubby got to send his car for service and he has to use my car for some delivery. Dang! So, have to stay home to rot and praying hard that Annie will rescue me out for lunch. Annie sms-ed me telling me Fearless's not well so cannot come and have makan makan session with me... so I have to think of something to feed my little boy.

* Steam Cod Fist with Mushrooms and peanut and lotus root soup.

After lunch and clean up, I showered Oscar and sweep and mopped the floor and washed the toilets... Yeah, I am like the maid during weekends. Wanted to start ironing but very sleepy so I took a nap with Oscar... zzzz in lala-land...

* Oscar was telling me before nap that his 'friend' is sick. So I have to look for a 'cool fever' to cool his friend off. By the way, his 'friend' in brown is called Omosa... hahahahahah.

Woke up from nap and had tea with biscuits... ah... blissssss... Then its time to think of what to cook for dinner... aiya... no need la, re-heat the soup I made in the afternoon and I had another piece of the cod fish... same recipe... senang sahaja... wow... lots of protein la today... so I made lemon tea to washed it off...(scared body cannot process la)

* Had this after dinner with Oscar also ... so yummy...


Nothing much after dinner, played some puzzles with Oscar and slowly guide him on the Flash Cards I made... He like it but again, he is very playful... Only chooses the alphabets he like which is "H"... !!??


Sunday
Woke up early again today cos I am suppose to go have brunch with my ex-colleagues in MidValley. Again, before I leave home, I have to be Cinderella for few hours ... like wash Oscar's cup and bottles, made breakfast for hubby, put out the washed laundry, put in another load and clean up the kitchen. Suppose to leave at about 10am cos wanted to buy some groceries in Jusco before meeting my colleagues, but this and that and Oscar wanted to tag along sigh.... left house at 11am.....


Wrong move! It was so so jam that I couldn't believe my eyes... Its not even a crawl into the parking but the cars are practically 'parked' on the road cos it so jam towards the building. Called my lunch buddies to tell them I need to go back to take the train instead... and believe me, I take a U-turn back to my house, rang hubby up to ask him to take my car and fetch me to the train station. I couldn't take Oscar along this time and departing with him is really hard cos he keep on telling me he wanted to come along... sorry baby, but mommy is taking public transport so not so convenient ok....


Hah! I am so so right. Took me only 15 mins from my place to MidValley... and I mean inclusive of me buying the train ticket, the wait for the train and walking from the station to the mall... yeah I walked very fast cos sudah late ma... The crowd was crazy!!! Had lunch at Madam Kwan and hmm, I find that their portion shrunk tremendously... what happened ah? After lunch we yak and yak for another hour and I need to go home... Oh... I so wanted to stay and chat with them cos its been a very long time since I meet them. We are meeting up again this Saturday for dinner; pre-X'mas Dinner hehe at my friend's new house.

* Pic not clear cos I took it with my phone... X'mas Deco in MidValley.

I took the train back again and asked hubby to come fetch me... hehe... went home to clean Oscar's toy box. Discard a lot of un-wanted toys and kept away some old toys which he no longer wants to play with anymore. Shower and watched telly with hubby while Oscar nap. We left for Jusco (yes, Jusco kaki la me) in Cheras Selatan.. near Balakong la... wow, nice la this place. Very spacious but the only downfall is the parking; not convenient. Will be improved soon I think. Angeleyes has been to this place twice during her visit here to KL recently and yes, she is so right; very er... erm... aiyah, there are jinjang Joe and jinjang Lians here that comes with their Japanese slippers (I went with SANDALS, not slippers) and shouting from one alley to another.. scary! Bought a toy for Oscar and hubby bought some stuff too... then we had dinner here...

* Food & Tea Restaurant in Jusco Cheras Selatan
* Look at their colourful drinks...

* Their desserts are also very colourful...

* Their banana split is only RM7.80!!! and look at this colourful mango and yam tong sui. Highly recommended!

* We had Black Pepper Udon with Prawns and XO Sauce Fried Rice.

* Lemon Red Tea

* Very environmental friendly X'mas Tree. Made with recycled mineral water bottles.

We went home at about 10pm and get some work done for hubby and zzzz... ah... happy weekend.


9 comments:

LHS said...

Oscar so cute and so sayang his friend..haha..

Oh, cod fish can cook like this ar? Very yummy..i only know how to use it to boil porridge but never thought can cook like this.

etceteramommy said...

Cheras Selatan very near my house.. I went there twice during my 3 days leave - can imagine how desperate and bored I was leh..

khongfamily said...

Nice weekend you have there! We also want to go to Jusco Cheras Selatan to look see look see but haven't found the time yet.

Is the food there nice? If yes, we will go there and eat.

From babykhong

Angeleyes said...

hehhee... all the pajama and singlets uncle, aunties and kiddos... really a mismatch for that place ler...

Desperate Mummy said...

Wah, My mum n son went to Jusco Cheras Selatan too (Nearby my house) and she said very nicelor.We plan to go there this coming weekend maybe can drop by the shop n makan-makan.

Oscar's Mommy said...

huisia: i copied the recipe from restaurant we ate la.. ya i used it for porridge too but oscar dont like it... bleh!
mom2yuenjou: really? wow alot of bloggers at that area la, must organise bloggers gathering @ that area next time.
yvonne: food nice ah, erm, ok la, very nice until you flipped tarak la but edible and er, worth mentioning lor.
angeleyes: bingo! the other day i went i saw one aunty with extremely tight jeans with tummy protuding out and undies showing behind... what a sight!
despmom: very spacious la the place. hehe, this coming weekend we are going to the jusco in kepong cos hubby wants to go kepong for some work... i go there kai kai lor..

L B said...

so, that must have been what happened to all my old toys! MUmmy threw them all away, thinking just because I wasnt playing with them anymore!!! *sigh* MERRY CHRISTMAS, Angeline & family!

jazzmint said...

haha that bear is so cute, got fever somemore

laundryamah said...

ayooooo liddat must make a trip to that place la...