Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Zzzzz

My little boy likes to take his naps on our couch in the living room... Dont know why but he always dooze off there... These are some pics I took a few days ago... Zzzzzz...


* Look at my lazy boy...


* So peaceful... Hehe, I pulled out his cit-cit...


* Look at his hand; so big ledi, and his leg; bruised ankle from a fall from the stool. Dont ask me how but he kept on complaining its painful before he dooze of.

I like to watch him sleep. So serene and peaceful. Sometimes, he'll sleep-talk. Sometimes, he'll give out a loud cry then go back to sleep again (dont ask me why??) and best of all, when he sleeps, he snores a bit sometimes. Haha, inherited this from daddy I guessed. But, I read in some articles that if little boy snores, it means that their air-breathing passage if blocked. Is it true? Can anyone enlightened me on this?

7 comments:

LHS said...

He still sucking his pacifier ar??
Happy New Year!

Wennn said...

ANgeline do U mind hor I ask he is 3 yrs old liao still having his dummy ah???? Isn't it about time he shud leave it behind??? heheheheheh....

Happy New year to U and family lor!!!

Oscar's Mommy said...

huisia: yalor, cant seem to get rid of it la. but he only suck it during bed time... how to get rid of it ah?
wennn: 3.5 yrs liow lor. i know he shud leave it but everytime i hid it and everytime during bed time, he will sure give me hell becos i dont give. so i want to have a peaceful zzz i gave in lor.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Ha ha still on pacifier, cutelah! He is quite big size for his age. Must be lots of baby fat :)

Annie Q said...

heehee..like me.When my boys sleep i like to take their picture.But always when they have weird sleeping style i will snap the picture.I should post next time,all their sleeping style

Tracy said...

The pic where u took away his chit chit is so cute. Can see dat his tongue is still like sucking the chit chit. Hahaha.

True to say dat it's hard to deprive him of something he likes and treasure but guess u still got to do it some day and he'll cry for a few days only.

Allyfeel said...

Does he fall from the couch sleeping there ar? I always afraid that my son will fall if he sleeps lidat.