Thursday, February 15, 2007

Busy...

This week has been a very busy week for me. I have not:-

1) Really cleaned the house.
2) Washed all the laundries.
3) Ironed the clothes.
4) Bought mandarin oranges.
5) 'Fung lai si'... inserted $$ into its pouch la...
6) Go round and buy goodies for my mom...

The above are only the top priority on my list now... in actual fact, I have lots to be done to welcome the Chinese New Year.... Oh well, I am busy and what the heck; no one visits my home so I can just treat it like a normal public holiday... No mood la this year.

Oscar is now recovering but still refuse to take solids and very moody and drowsy all the time... can simply 'tertidur' anywhere in the house ...... Thank you all for the well wishes...

Will be taking a break (hopefully not for long) and will welcome you all into my new home...hehe (I think some of you already knew about my new home...)

Last but not lease "HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR"..... *oink-oink* (pig sound)

12 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you. :D

Oscar.. get well soon!!! Angpows waiting for you.:D

Jessie Woo said...

U take care yeah .. Happy Chinese New Year !!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy pig year. ^.^

Sasha Tan said...

Happy OINK OINK NEW YEAR!!!!!!

King's wife said...

Yup, same here. All last minute preparations. Me also no mood this year.
Anyway, Gong Xi Fa Cai to you!!

jazzmint said...

me oso like u lah, never do anything yet...money oso havent go collect goshh...

so ur trip still on?

Desperate Mummy said...

Happy Chinese New Year to u and ur family !Chinese New Year Happy happy ok :D

Angeleyes said...

wah tonite i an get into our omment box so must fast fast comment! LOL

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

L B said...

ok, I join the no mood club... but, first.. Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family!!!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Wishing yo and your family Happy Chinese New Year.

Shannon said...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & GONG HEI FATT CHOI

Wennn said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai..... No ang pau ah????? Not yet do ah... U nid my help or not... I very clever insert money into ang paus la...