Monday, January 23, 2006

Neways Karaoke, here we come

For those friends whom I have told them about my plans for reunion dinner, I guessed this will be another amendment to it.... Nope, we are not cooking nor eating out but, taa-daa... We are going to Neways karaoke for reunion dinner....... HUH? Yes, I had the same reaction when I heard this from hubby.

Well, not that I dont like reunion dinner with the in-laws, but it is suppose to be a sit down dinner right? I am very 'antic' one when it comes to dinner with family. This year is a really shocking thing, reunion dinner in a karaoke.... I cant bring myself to imagine what will they serve and what will my litle boy react with all the people smoking and loud music.

Then again, look on the bright side, we might not have other opportunity to hang out at such places since everywhere we go little Oscar tags along.

So, we will see how la.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiks..ur blog is back, i thought what happen :).

wahh CNY reunion in karaoke *weird*...i guess more singing less eating :), and I thought my hubby's family was weird.

Oscar's Mommy said...

ya lor jazz, i did something terra and got my blog erased liow... so new year start anew ler.... thanks for visiting. how weird is your hubby's family haha we can compare