Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hubby Away

To some of my close friends, they already know that hubby will be away next month for a few days for his annual 'Off Day'... Yes, he has his annual off days (2 - 3 days) to be spent with his pig and dog friends... Few years ago they went HK but then later when everyone became daddy, they post poned their trip every time... now they (the pig and dog friends) confirmed a trip already!!! And they are going to Phuket.... relax wor they said...

Then, some of the wifes...cannot trust their hubbies wor... called me to ask me why I allowed hubby to go Phuket.. In fact these wifes ah, they quarreled and fight wih their hubbies over this trip. They were telling me ah, go Phuket sure go hanky panky wan... dont let yr hubby go jek..

Aiyo, I told them ah, if hubby want hanky panky ah, no need to buy air tic to go la, here in KL also can la... Betul tak? Well, I am now only speaking on my own behalf, I have trust in our marriage and also my hubby so I am sure that this trip is purely for fun for those guys. So no need to freak out la.

Sometimes, I felt that in a relationship, if we do not have trust, we will not have anything. I am not like those wife who they will got through their hubby's wallet the moment their hubby walked into the showers or purposely said that the mail man did not send the mails so no credit card bills... whereas, the wife themselves already got hold of the bills 7 ealry 8 early!

I do not want to worry about my hubby on all these nonsense la. Seriously, if hubby want to have affair I also cannot do anything... but is it worth it or not... Don't talk about the marriage la... the SON.... So, what do you all think? Am I insane or I really don't care about what my hubby do outside? Care to share your comments with me?

(P/S: eh, don't get me wrong ah, i am NOT having marriage problems ah.. i am a happily married woman with a wonderful hubby (occasionally will drive me up the wall) and a cutie pie son..... I love my family)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you... I don't think by not allowing your hubby to go for his off-days will stop him from having affairs else where :)

Just gotta have some trust :)

Oscar's Mommy said...

egghead: thanks egghead for the support...

Anonymous said...

Trust is very important in a relationship.
My hubby went to Bangkok for his company trip and my sis asked me "u not scared ah?" and i asked her " Do you trust yr hubby?" she said "of cos la!". "Then why can't i trust my own hubby". Not every man likes to hanky panky although they said 99.99% of men sure hanky panky when they're in our neighbour's place but we know our hubby better than anyone else. Unless, i'm so unlucky that my hubby comes back one day and he tells me that he don't love me anymore. Then i have to accept the fact that he betrayed my love and trust. But now, why wanna make life miserable by thinking that there's a problem when there's no problem..right?

My boss said that "if you want to drink milk, why buy a cow when u can run to 7-11 to buy, drink and dispose".He said tat guys like to keep mistress now cos it's easier for them. But i've just reminded him,"if man can do it, woman can do it better. And don't be surprised, the impact will be much greater and i know you'll definitely enjoy it". He kept quiet.

My comment is too long..i shud stop now . :)

IMMomsDaughter said...

Cannot tell my hubby about your hub's trip wor ;)Seriously though, I applaud your trust in your hubs & faith in your marriage.

Anonymous said...

Yup, trust is important. Each time my hubby go biz trip, I do worry, think "bukan bukan", but again I have to trust him. That's how a relationship works.

Anonymous said...

yes should let the leash loose a bit,,but never release the leash!

Anonymous said...

agree agree must trust but at the sametime once a while must spotcheck :P

Anonymous said...

and also must give one stern warning. U do it make sure i don't find out. Once find out, you can kiss me and your son goodbye.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Ha ha ha to Sasha's comment :)