Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The First Time...

"The first time, I looked into your eyes I cry...."

that explains my feelings today when i sent oscar to school today with hubby. i woke up very early in the morning; in fact i couldn't sleep well cos i was thinking hard about oscar's first day. its his first time with new friends and its his first time in a proper schooling environment.

woke my little boy up and dressed him up in his school uniform. couldn't help but felt so proud of him cos he looked so matured in his uniform and his new school bag. ah po (my mom) bought him his fav character school bag ; The Cars. in fact, mom called me several times yesterday to remind me this remind me that... she is also very kan cheong, just like me. ah po bought the school bag long time before school starts. hehe....

arrived at school on the dot. oscar was very shy at the beginning as he refuse to get down and insist that daddy carried him all the way into the class. hubby and i accompanied oscar a little while and hubby got to go meet his customer a little while. that left me with oscar in the classroom amongst his new friends and a few mommies and daddies. then i got to excuse my self to make some calls back to the office and i left oscar alone in the class for almost half an hour. i took a peek at him and he was doing fine; realising that i am not there. he is my little champion.

after school hubby came and picked us up and we sent oscar back to my mom's place. oscar was very hungry then cos he didnt ate the bun the school gave... my boy very selective in food. mom made lunch for him and he ate all of it.

"oscar, you made mommy proud today."

12 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Awwww.... Good boy Oscar... he's big kid lioa...

laundryamah said...

ya wor...so clever oscar..kieran was so lauya cried for almost 10 days when he went to kindy last time!

Allyfeel said...

Happy New Year to you and Family.
Bravo Oscar!!!

Wennn said...

Well done Oscar!!! Hope he make more more frens lor and be good boy boy at school ya!!

Somebody said...

no pic of him with his uniform?

Tracy said...

pWow, ur Little Champion is indeed a Champion. He din cry on the 1st day? *clap clap clap, muah muah muah*

As for my girl, she brawled on the 2nd day and was pulling my shirt and wouldn't let go of me *sheesh*. My eyes were filled with tears leh! *shame shame*

Mommy to Chumsy said...

I also want to cry when I read your post. Can imagine how I would feel when Ashley goes to school for the first time. Oscar is such a good boy. So cute also lar. Sure got lots of girlfriends in school...hehehee.

Sasha Tan said...

omg..u so kam tung..make me also kam tung..cannot imagine next time jayden goes to sch also..

Annie Q said...

Oscar big boy liao.Go school also no cry!Bravo!!!I cant imagine next time mine how ah? Mummy & boy boy cry together? haha

IMMomsDaughter said...

Sometimes they do surprise us, don't they? See how well Oscar adapts. Why no pic of him in uniform wor?

Desperate Mummy said...

Happy New Year! Good boy Oscar auntie give u a big kiss muaks! :)

etceteramommy said...

Very touching la.. I think I can imagine how you felt that day. Oscar big boy now. You're one proud mummy. :)