Sunday, January 07, 2007

Week'N post

I am supposed to post these pics earlier but well, better late than never betul tak?

* 1st day @ school. Q-ing up to go home.
* Oscar's first day @ school. Wearing his own shoes after school.
* Oscar's school bag courtesy of Ah Poh.

* Oscar miniature school shoes. So kecik la...

Was working on Saturday so didn't managed to do much cos after work I went to fetch Oscar home to zzz and then later in the evening, I took mom and dad out for dinner. Only four of us; mom, dad, Oscar and me as my brother is not free and hubby has got badminton game. We went to have crabs for dinner... yumm. But no pics cos in my previous post alot of food pics (Sasha marah la... said cannot loose weight wor... hehe). However, this restaurant served us a handicapped crab! Why? Cos we ordered two fatty crab and its supposed to come with 2-pairs of claws (is it called the claw??) but these two crab comes with only 3-pcs of claw!!! Cacat or what? Price was ok and food was yummy. Oscar liked their claypot tofu and mom and dad ate the crab till they can't move from their seats hahahaha.

My poor boy was ill after few days to school. LaundryAmah said I too clean la. OK, from now onwards, Oscar, go pick up food from the floor to eat... no la just joking. Amah asked me not to be too protective only la... Hubby also sakit liow flu and little bit feverish. Was sneezing non stop so I have to confined Oscar in a room and separate these two babies of mine!

Went out to some shopping on Sunday (today) and bought some groceries and some t-shirts for Oscar. Had lunch and balik rumah to zzzz. Can't sleep la me so decided to cook some porridge and blog. Sigh, suppose to be out shopping the whole day to compensate my 4-days wasted last weekend! But, hubby sakit liow so must go home quick to rest.

Ok, hope to do more post on Oscar's development in school. Will post Oscar's artwork in my next post. He he...

9 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

LOL. You got me cracking up on the cacat crab. Did you find out what happened?

Oh, I've been told not to be 'too clean' also :D Recently there was an article in the Star which mentioned that a child needs to be exposed to germs(?) so that it would stimulate his/her immune system. Guess I better not wash Ashley's hands that often, eh? hahahahaha.

Annie Q said...

Didnt tell us where is the place to eat crab?
Yes,i agree,not to be "too clean" like my family, they drink water from "Nesh" and after getting the Nesh water they boil again.But for my son, i just get the water from the tap and boil and give them to drink.Not too clean till they dont hv anymore immune system.

Oscar's Mommy said...

mom2chumsy: yes, the chef told me they dropped it cos they found it much later (after they served the cooked ones to us). lidat also can..
annie: ya lor, ok from today onwards, i will ask oscar to pick up food on the floor haha..

Sasha Tan said...

ah???? u really tot i marah ah? heheheh
anyway...i always dun agree if we're too clean with kids. Cos they're not immune to dirty things. Like me i let Jayden hang ard with my dogs..and play on the floor and all...hoping that he won't get sick so easily next time

Desperate Mummy said...

Oscar was so cute really look hope I can see him :)

IMMomsDaughter said...

Oscar looks so cute in the uniform, some more got hat one. Lol. It's normal for kids to fall sick once they start school. It's called building the immune system..heh heh pandai pandai me

jazzmint said...

wahh...looks like oscar is all up and ready for school..he seems enjoying it :).

yah sometimes gotta be a bit dirty lah, cause we all live in such place..big worm eat small worm mah..we are the big worm hahaha

Wennn said...

Cacat crab??? Not cacat la I think before bringing out from the kicthen someone humgry lor took one claw to eat liao la and pretend it to be cacat issit!!! Kakakakakak U oni pay for two crabs with 3 claws instead of four lor!! U shud complain to the boss ma.....Ok ok never mind, tell me where is the place next time I go, I tell the boss off for u!!1 heheheheheh

Allyfeel said...

Where did u get the tiny white school shoe? I was looking for one for bb too, but couldn't find.

Did he cry going to school?