Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Mini Conversation with Oscar (lost count on the number already)

Haha, yes, mommy is getting old Oscar, so mommy actually lost count on the number of these little conversation I had with you.

Last week when mommy went to fetch you from school:
Mommy: Hi Oscar. How was school today?
Oscar: Ok fine thang q.
Mommy: What did you had for your snack today?
Oscar: Hmmm.... soup soup.
Mommy: What soup? Mihun soup?
Oscar: No No, Mr Bean Soup.
* Now, can you readers out there guessed what type of soup Oscar had in school? Yes, he had Red Bean Soup... Not Mr Bean Soup....

This evening before you go to bed
Oscar: Mommy carry you (me)
Mommy: Mommy busy with work la... wait ah.
Oscar: Cannot wait... carry you (me) now.
Mommy: Why so manja one...
Oscar: B'cos my eyes cannot open and my leg cannot walk... I so tired... carry you(me) to bed peeas....(please)

** I Love You Oscar **

13 comments:

L B said...

Awwwwwww.... so sweet! So tender!! Aren't these kinda moments the most precious? I can only imagine!

mom2ashley said...

so cute...conversations with lil kids are usually so cute!

Jessie Woo said...

oh my so adorable !!

sure melt ur heart yeah

LHS said...

His talk so cute especially the Mr.Bean Soup..

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Little Oscar is such a cutie pie.

Allyfeel said...

Your son still so polite reply u ar. My one sometimes damn Lc, doesn't want to tell me what he eat in school. He would somt said, food not nice. Grrrr....

etceteramommy said...

What a lovely son you have there. You taught him well. Well done. :)

CutiePrincessMummy said...

so sweettt !!!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Awww....so manja, my heart also melt..heh heh

jazzmint said...

aiyoo..so manja one oscar :P

eh, when u read my blog he sees faythe's pic he can recognise??

Sasha Tan said...

aicho i can imagine how he talk...so cute wan

Tracy said...

Haha, Mr. Bean Soup? He called the bean soup Mr. Bean Soup? How cute.

This Little Champion of urs can really make excuses to get mommy to carry hor?

laundryamah said...

ya wor..so cute la..me dunno when can hv short conversations with kylie...v