Monday, February 05, 2007

Aduh!!! Pain Pain

Aduh! Pain... pain...

Yes, I am sick already and I can't go blog hopping and no weekend up date for you guys. Was not feeling really good in the morning as I woke up from bed but must 'tahan' and drag myself to work... Blueh... the feeling is horrible when I reached office, but as there is a seminar that I am invited to attend, I have to be strong...

Before heading to the seminar, I had to rush to do some errands and was really driving like a mad person on the road cos I was super duper late. Reached the seminar room and was like oooOOOooo late!! But it was a fruitful seminar.

Left the seminar at about 4 plus and head back to office as there are some work which I need to attend to and while driving, I sneezed non stop and my throat was like.... er... there is a sharp cut in it! Could not swallow my saliva also....

When I reached office, quickly made myself a cup of hot tea as my whole body was not well altogether....My whole body was like very cold and very hot at the same time... until goose-bumps also got! Rang hubby up to tell him that and he asked me to go home straight away... how to go la...when I was about to leave, the phone rang.... when I was about to close the door, the phone rang... dingdong dingdong, I left the office at close to 7pm!!! Bbrrrrrrrrr.... cold....

Went to pick Oscar up and head home straight. Had my shower and went out for a quick dinner (lazy to cook and tarak strenght la). Had porridge for dinner and went home straight away...

Now eyes all screwed up but still want to do this post... Ok. zzz time... Want to take a day or two off if this week is not too busy... my body need some time off la cos during weekends, I didnt rest well. Need to be maid to clean house and also part time staff to hubby... sienzzzz.....

9 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

oh no..now yr turn pulak..take care,

jazzmint said...

aiyoo..u get well soon. lately alot ppl sick, lets hope I don't kena oso

Oscar's Mommy said...

sasha: yalor, now my whole body like so lembik lidat... took the medicine made me very drowsy la...

jazz: choi!! no la, you get more rest and drink more water it'll be ok wan... i had a rough weekend that's why sick sick ledi.

laundryamah said...

solly solly sick oso need to work, ayo...no problem la take off thurs & friday la

Jessie Woo said...

poor thing .. rest more yeah CNY is around the corner leh .. muz be on the Best condition leh .. get well soon yeha

CutiePrincessMummy said...

let's blame the weather!!! to make us feel better!! :) Am oso still hving bad cough! Hope u get well soon yea, take care!

Annie Q said...

U take care ar..!Ah chiew!Me too..start flu lo..

Wennn said...

Aiyo poor Mommy lor.. Sick ahh.. Who la gip all the virus one after another feelin sick leh.. Never mind ahhh sure will get well pretty soon and start bloggin liao.... Come come drink soupy at my place...

Desperate Mummy said...

Take good care Angie :)