Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sick (Part 2)

I was and still sick as at today. Its even worst today as I have had a very high fever... My whole body ache like mad and even a light touch will caused me to shout in pain!

As I was drifting into my sleeps in and out like some sick people in the hospital, my darling has this to tell me:-

Oscar: Mommy, why you sleep? Now not yet dark dark.
Me: Mommy sick la Oscar. Go and play outside with your toys.
Oscar: Wait...(he left the room)
* A minute later he came back with something.
Oscar: Mommy, put this... (he slaps a 'Cool Fever' on my forehead)
Me: Oh, Oscar, this is for you, not for mommy...
Oscar: Oscar so san-yang mommy... I fu (love) you...
Me: *So touched till I cried... cried because in pain also la* I love you too Oscar.

Then my little boy left me alone in the room to sleep and him playing alone outside.

After I woke up, I am still like a zombie. While sitting on the couch, I drifted to sleep again (Damn flu medicine) (at-choo, wanton anybody hehe). Oscar came to me and wants to be hugged. My poor boy, I asked him not to come near me as I was having a terrible flu. Don't know if he understood me and he just left me alone drifting into my lala-land again and again...

"Oscar, mommy promised to make up to you when mommy is better ok..."

8 comments:

Desperate Mummy said...

OMG u better take a good rest Angie CNY is coming and I'm sure Oscar's don't want to see his mummy sick-sick also.

Jessie Woo said...

aiyor ... must take good care ... CNY around the corner jor .. got lots of FOOD ...

Get Well Soon Yeah

etceteramommy said...

*Tissue* *Tissue* SOooooooooo touching. Oscar is a good boy.

Angie, you take care there. CNY coming lor..

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Oscar sooo good boy! aunty here oso touching reading this post.

Take care yea mummy and quick quick win the battle w the virus!

Sasha Tan said...

i FU you??? AWWWWWWWWW so Sweet! U take care angie. And Sick Samo wanna come and blog? *pik piak*

IMMomsDaughter said...

Get well soon..

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah oscar such a great boy la!

hope u are well soon!

jazzmint said...

oo so touching...muaks muaks oscar and angeline. take care yah