Saturday, February 03, 2007

Kena Tagged O-gain...


Haha, got this from Jess and this got postponed for a few days... Busy with some other stuff. Ok, now must sit down and do my homework.

5-Fav Blog I read everyday.

Blog sphere Star : This blog i must visit at least twice a day cos sometimes the writer will have blog diarrhoea so a day might have a few post. I like this blog cos its really funny and her bb really cute one...This blog also teaches us how to cook occasionally haha...

Jazzmint: This is also a must visit blog cos there are two little cute bb whom the elder daughter is a fav for my Oscar.... everytime when Oscar sees me turning on the lappie, he'll ask for this little girl.... hehe... this blog also sometimes tells abt their travelling and when you read also hor... you feel like travelling la...

Angeleyes: There is a sub-blog from here which is like a masak masak blog... haha, must read la cos want to 'curi' some cooking idea la.. The maind blog also nice cos when you see the owner's bb hor... you feel like pinching and bitting the bb's face.... geram-nya! Just joking...

LaundryAmah: Yaya, eventho' I know she is blogging and doing up a post, I still want to read cos she very funny one... and also now she seldom in the office, so less yakking time with me.. reading her blog kind of up-dating myself la.

And all other nice blogs which I cannot do without daily... reading these blogs really make me a happier person and also it widens my circle of friends...

Not tagging anyone cos the last time I tagged ppl on the 70Questions, they are still not recovering from it...


5 comments:

L B said...

I should try and visit any one of your fave 5 blogs... Never been to any!!! Horrors!!! *Think I'd be welcome?*

Oscar's Mommy said...

lb: sure, all nice mommies...very entertaining blogs.

jazzmint said...

wahh..tq tq...for being a great fan :). Like your blog too

Sasha Tan said...

i tot siapa is blog sphere something something..i go and click and it linked me back to myself. Chey!

Thank you thank you for reading my blog. And my cooking sucks. Please dun follow..Thank you

Jessie Woo said...

*Applause* good girl finish homework adi r !!